Calling all healthcare professionals: ES Healthcare, a division of The Execu|Search Group, is hosting a Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) training class, and you’re invited to attend! Upon completion of the training, you will be an eligible candidate for our future HEDIS projects across the country.
The training will be focused on the Pursuit and Chart Retriever roles in HEDIS. We will take an in-depth look at what it takes to be successful in these roles, as well as provide brief HEDIS Measure training to help you develop the needed skills to excel in this field. Each measure has mock charts and/or document recognition to help you learn how to convey the needed hybrid data for HEDIS, either in the field or over the phone.
The class will cover:
- Chart pursuit and medical record retrieval
- An overview of the role as well as best practices
- Recognizing HEDIS Measures and Clinical Documentation
- Applying knowledge in the field or over the phone
- HIPPA requirements
- Hybrid data and why we collect it
- How to determine patient demographics and needed medical record data for each member
All modules and post-tests will be released on Monday, Dec. 10th. The class will consist of:
- 3 Pre-recorded virtual training modules and post-tests
- 1 Live Question and Answer Session on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 5:30 p.m. EST
You can see more details about the class and register, here.