Our original statement included at the bottom of this page was published on March 12th, and we will continue to add updates as our firm policies evolve.
Update – June 30th, 2020
Effective June 30th, The Execu|Search Group has released our “Workplace Safety Playbook” for internal staff. The manual outlines new guidelines and protocols that employees must comply with to help maintain a safe and healthy work environment. The manual outlines new safety guidelines for our office buildings and workspaces, including:
- Confirmed Positive For COVID-19
- Protecting Other Employees
- Screenings, Hygiene + Sanitation
- Meetings, Visitors + Travel
- Workplace Changes at All Offices
- Individual Building Guidelines
At this time, all employees returning to work in an office setting do so on a voluntary basis.
Update – March 23rd, 2020:
Effective March 23rd, The Execu|Search Group has implemented a mandatory work from home policy for all internal employees outside of the Healthcare division.
We have been advised by government authorities that those internal employees who are recruiting for and providing essential Healthcare personnel for some of our projects, are considered essential and may report to work at their regular Execu|Search office location, as deemed necessary.
That said, we are strongly encouraging ALL of our employees to work from home. The safety and health of our team (and their families) remains our top priority.
Additionally, we have created a COVID-19 taskforce at the firm. This taskforce includes a representative from each division as a way to centralize information as we learn more. Should any employee have any questions from clients or field staff, they can send the taskforce a quick email. This list will also be used to keep everyone informed of changing legislation, as well as responses to questions from field and internal staff.
Over the course of the past several weeks, The Execu|Search Group has been monitoring the rapidly changing conditions of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. Our primary concern is always to provide our staff, clients, and candidates with an outstanding experience while caring for the health and well-being of our community.
Recently we have seen a number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New York, as well as other states where we’re located. Please click here for more information.
The CDC has confirmed that there is limited person-to-person spread of the virus, though the precise means of transmission remain unclear. The CDC is closely monitoring the situation and working with the World Health Organization (WHO). The immediate health risk from COVID-19 to the general public in the United States is deemed to be low at this time.
As information about the coronavirus has evolved, The Execu|Search Group has worked thoughtfully and deliberately to make decisions to minimize the risk of exposure to our internal employees, the job seekers we work with, and the clients we serve. Out of an abundance of caution and care, the following measures have been put into place:
- All Execu|Search employees and temporary staff have received educational materials on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its growing impact in our community
- Candidates and Employees are being asked to sign acknowledgement forms that outline the policies and protocols we are implementing to prevent the spread of the virus
- We’ve emphasized the importance of respiratory etiquette and proper hygiene
- Hand sanitizers have been provided at the entrances to our corporate office buildings as well as throughout our offices themselves along with disinfectant wipes at workstations
- All non-critical employee travel has been canceled
- Employees and Temporary Staff who have planned personal travel outside of the U.S. are required to remain at home for two weeks upon their return, and may come back to the office once they are confirmed symptom-free by a doctor after the 2-week period
As the situation continues to evolve in the weeks ahead, we remain prepared to support our community of clients, candidates, and temporary staff. If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to your main point of contact at Execu|Search.
Additional resources on the coronavirus:
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary
- CDC Travelers’ Health: Novel Coronavirus in China
- Update and Interim Guidance on Outbreak of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Wuhan, China
- CDC Health Alert Network Advisory information for state and local health departments and health care providers
- CDC Information on Coronavirus
- World Health Organization, Coronavirus