Lisa Carver, Managing Director of The Execu|Search Group’s Temporary Staffing division, was featured in a recent article published on Huffington Post. In the article, 9 Tips for Making a Temporary Job Permanent, written by Tom Lowery, Lisa commented on the importance of temporary employees proving their worth if they want to be hired by the company on a permanent basis.
“These days companies demand serious due diligence before they take on a temporary employee,” explains Lisa. When contemplating whether or not to permanently hire a temp, Lisa’s clients often give consideration to these questions:
- Are they a demonstrated team player?
- Do they have the required experience and skill set for the job?
- Is the candidate willing to work consistent overtime?
- Do they have the right personality for the company?
- Can they present themselves in a professional manner?
You can read the rest of the article on Huffington Post, here.