On February 11th, Barbara Tamberlane, Managing Director of The Execu|Search Group’s Physician Recruitment division participated in an AttendingDR Physician Conference.
At the event, which was co-hosted by Healthcare Pioneers, Barbara conducted a presentation alongside 4 other industry specialists where she:
- Gave an overview of the physician recruitment industry and explained how she works with both clients and physicians to fully understand their needs, so her team can make mutually beneficial placements.
- Discussed how the physician hiring and interview process has evolved from when she first started recruiting, placing emphasis on techniques physicians should utilize to separate themselves from other candidates during the hiring process.
- Reviewed her best practices for salary negotiation and executing a job search plan.
- Examined current market trends, which covered how physician compensation varies based on geography, competition, and practice setting.
“The founders of AttendingDR, Dr. Simon Sikorski and Dr. Sangeet Khanna, organized a terrific event; one that I was honored to be a part of,” said Barbara. “The AttendingDR organization really promotes the importance of industry education and networking for both experienced physicians looking for their next opportunity and newer physicians first entering the job market. Since our firm specializes in helping clients fill important vacancies and helping local doctors make the right career move, we see the value that these events hold for these stakeholders, and are always happy to offer our expertise.”
Barbara will also be speaking at the next AttendingDR and Healthcare Pioneers symposium on March 12th at the W Hotel in Times Square, NY.
The topics will include:
- The Benefits of Working with a Recruiter for both Physicians and Employers
- Hiring trends – What’s Up and What’s Down
- Maximizing Experience and Credentials – What Employers want to see
If you are interested in registering for the March 12th event, please follow the link below: